[ · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Programs & Internet » VB.Net » How To Create A Patch | Finding & Replacing Hex Values (Create A Patch In Three Methods)
How To Create A Patch | Finding & Replacing Hex Values
AhmadTheghostDate: Wednesday, 2015-04-01, 8:03 PM | Message # 1
I Shall Rise Again
Group: Ghost Administrators
*Update 2*

What's Up Boys & Girls.

In this epic tutorial I'm gonna share a VB.NET code with you guys.

Some of you call the method "Patching"

Now I'm gonna explain three Methods (Paste From Resources, Patch With Offset, Find & Replace Hex)

Method 1 : Paste From Resources

You basically put your new (exe, dll ... etc) "Cracked" in your Resources in the project, And write the new file.
Code

Note For Patch Teams : "This Code Will Patch One Version Of An Application That Your Team Cracked"

Method 2 : Patch With Offset
This method is only for replacing Hex Values That you will have to provide the offsets.
In my case i will go to offset "368" and replace to the new hex which will be "A2 E3 4B"

Now  I need to write my new values in backwards, My New Hex was "A2 E3 4B", You have to add "&H" and write it in backwards like this "&H4BE3A2"

If you have other Offsets, then add the positions and write it.
FS.Position = &H-Other
BW.Write(&H-Other)

Note For Patch Teams : "This Code Will Patch One Version Of An Application That Your Team Cracked"

Method 3 : Find & Replace Hex
I like this code, Because it will patch any version of an application that the hex well found.

Now remember this code will loop  to find the hex values and replace them with the new one, if you need a specific hex line that will be better, Because it will search for the hex line and replace them.

Note For Patch Teams : "This Code Will Patch Any Version Of An Application That Your Team Cracked, But The Cracker Must Give The Coder The Old And New Hex Values"

If you need Examples & Codes, Then download this : Patch Methods

Enjoy The Codes
thumb v

Am a Coder, I Respect you if You Respect me

Dim You As Integer = AnyUser
If You Piss Me Off Then
msgbox("I Will Code Your Face")
End If

Forum » Programs & Internet » VB.Net » How To Create A Patch | Finding & Replacing Hex Values (Create A Patch In Three Methods)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: