[ · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Programs & Internet » Internet » How to watch MTV Shows & Videos outside of US! (This tutorial gonna help you how to watch Videos on MTV!!!)
How to watch MTV Shows & Videos outside of US!
AhmadTheghostDate: Friday, 2014-04-25, 6:04 PM | Message # 1
I Shall Rise Again
Group: Ghost Administrators
☼☺☻☺☼ In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful ☼☺☻☺☼

This tutorial is only for (Firefox & Chrome) Browsers

FireFox :

Step 1

First of all you must have Firefox for this as it is all done with a Firefox Add-on. So if you do not have Firefox, download it from HERE and install it. For those who have Firefox go to Step 2.

Step 2

Next once you have Firefox open up the browser. Visit THIS LINK and install the Add-on called 'Modify Headers'. Go through the steps, needed to install the Add-on, this will involve it downloading and ,installing straight onto your browser then asking you to restart the, browser which is needed. This may take a minute to reset.

Step 3
Now you have installed the the Add-on I assume with no difficulties as it is not a hard task, you must now go to Tools > Web Developer > Modify Headers, This will open the Add-On to get you started on masking our IP as a US IP.

(If you have a different layout and do not have the Tools option in the Menu Bar at the top just press "alt" it should appear or enable the Menu Bar as shown in the image below).

Step 4

Now you have the Add-On open. Fill in the details as followed.
  • On the far left Drop down box select 'Add'
  • In the first field on the right of the drop down enter 'X-Forwarded-For'
  • In the second field enter an American IP address I have provided one here '215.255.255.255'
  • Leave the last third Field blank.

Now you have filled in what is need, press the 'Add' button to the right of the third blank field.

Step 5

You should see it appear below with a green 'Enabled' sign to the far right of it. This means it is on.
Now Click on the gray smile sign on the left corner which it say "Start", And it should change form gray to red, Now try to watch a video on MTV.

I have Edited this post because the version of both firefox and the add-on have changes so it could get more handy, Good Luck.
Original Firefox Post By : Unknown ? :huh:

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Chrome :

Step 1

First of all you must have Chrome for this as it is all done with a Chrome Extension. So if you do not have Chrome, download it from HERE and install it. For those who have Chrome go to Step 2.

Step 2

Next once you have Chrome open up the browser. Visit THIS LINK and install the Extension called 'Modify Headers for Google Chrome™'. Go through the steps, needed to install the Extension, this will involve it downloading and ,installing straight onto your browser.

Step 3
Now you have installed the the Extension I assume with no difficulties as it is not a hard task, you must now Click on the green brain on the right side which there will be all of your extensions and click on Options, This will open the extension to get you started on masking your IP as a US IP.

Step 4

Now you have the Extension open. Fill in the details as followed.
  • On the far left Drop down box select 'Add'
  • In the first field on the right of the drop down enter 'X-Forwarded-For'
  • In the second field enter an American IP address I have provided one here '215.255.255.255'
  • Leave the last third Field blank.

Now you have filled in what is need, press the 'Save' button to the right of the third blank field.

Step 5

You should see it appear below with a green 'Enabled' sign to the far right of it. This means it is on.
Now Click on the green 'play' sign on the left corner which it say "Start", And it should change form green to red, Now try to watch a video on MTV.

Chrome Post By "Ahmad Theghost"
Attachments: 8393015.png(27.7 Kb) · 0446214.png(25.2 Kb) · 0557447.png(24.9 Kb) · 5652190.png(27.1 Kb) · 1975225.png(29.7 Kb) · 6739071.png(12.3 Kb) · 4944711.png(11.8 Kb) · 8407283.png(21.1 Kb) · 1786366.png(21.6 Kb)

Am a Coder, I Respect you if You Respect me

Dim You As Integer = AnyUser
If You Piss Me Off Then
msgbox("I Will Code Your Face")
End If

Forum » Programs & Internet » Internet » How to watch MTV Shows & Videos outside of US! (This tutorial gonna help you how to watch Videos on MTV!!!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: